The Dublin Coastal Development
The solution to Dublin’s property needs. A new city centre. A new
Dublin. A new seafront with luxurious properties and an ocean view.
The development will be constructed in five phases:
- The construction of the South Wall motorway to the proposed development
site in Dublin bay.
- The construction of three artificial islands with a total surface area
of over 12 square kilometers.
- Infrastructure finalised. The tracks for the luas link tramway are
laid. The completion of the link to the East Point Toll bridge and the
- The construction of the impressive central business district, the hub
of commerce and industry.
- The construction of the residential areas. The 2 tiers of apartments
and villas. Over 42 thousand separate residences.
Welcome to the future of Dublin. Welcome to your future.